- MA Honours Latin from St Andrews University (1994)
- MSCEcon in Archive Administration, University of Wales, Aberystwyth (1997)
- Employee of the Public Record Office: Research Officer on Elizabethan Patent Rolls and Yorkshire Equity pleadings.
- Previous employee of the Buckinghamshire Record Office
- Palaeographical study: I have passed with distinction palaeography courses in St Andrews, Aberystwyth and Eichstatt (in Germany)
- Genealogy: I have undertaken extensive family history research covering the counties of Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cumberland, Northumbria, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire
Copyright © 2000 Simon Neal