- Real Name: Kaoru Matsumoto
- Date of Birth: November 11 1960
- Promotions: AJW entire career
Career Title History
- January 8 1983 - Defeated Lioness Asuka for the All Japan Women singles title. Lost the title to Lioness Asuka on June 1 1983.
- February 25 1985 - With Crane Yu defeated Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo for the WWWA Tag Team titles. Vacated championship in April 1985
- August 23 1986 - With Bull Nakano defeated Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo for the WWWA Tag Team titles. Titles later vacated.
- Regarded as being one of the most effective heels ever, Matsumoto was one of AJW's top stars in the 1980s spending most of the decade leading a group that included Crane Yu, Condor Saito and Bull Nakano in a feud with the Crush Gals (Chigusa Nagayo and Lioness Asuka) in some of the most heated matches the promotion had held. The series drew huge crowds and generated some very large television ratings over a period of several years. Matsumoto wasn't a particularly good wrestler relying on a basic brawling style in her matches and extensive use of weapons.
Matsumoto had her official retirment on February 25 1988, first working a tag team match with Yukari Ohmori against the Crush Gals, and then switching partners to team with Nagayo against Asuka and Ohmori. Worked one further match on February 28 against members of her group Bull Nakano and Condor Saito. Matsumoto has appeared at a number of All Japan Women 'legends reunion' events but has only wrestled once since 1988, a ten minute exhibition tag team match in August 1998 with Crane Yu against Combat Toyota and Hyper Cat.