- Ilf. Male Voice Choir in Concert, Emmanuel Church, Wilder Road
at 8.15pm. Programme £2
- N.D. Ramblers, Burrington Village Hall (GR 638 168) 7pm, 4-5
miles, local lanes and footpaths. Hilly!
Monday 7th - Friday 12th
- Come Dancing, Landmark Pavilion, 8-11pm, £2.50, Ted Manley at
- Lantern Gallery, University of Third Age, mixed-media
- N.D. Ramblers, Hele Bay CP (GR 535 477) 11am, 7 miles.
Watermouth, Lower Trayne
Friday 12th - Sunday 20th
- N.D. Ramblers, Northam Burrows Visitor Centre (GR 440 308)
11am, 3-4 miles. Picnic lunch and optional swim!
- N.D. Ramblers, Weare Giffard C/P (GR 473 222) 7pm, 5 miles,
Southcott Barton, Annery Kiln.
- Family Rambling Day, N.D. Ramblers, Torrington, South Street
C/P (GR 495 191) 1.45pm. 3 or 5 miles walks. Torrington Common.
Bring light refreshments.
- N.D. Ramblers, 'Ring-o-bells' Landkey (GR 591 311) 7pm, 5 miles,
Also this month: