human ecology home
Web Page (last time I looked
there were too many images)
- 30 Jan 1999 "Magic Molecules", Liz Fletcher. "The
astounding trick of a parasitic protein may provide doctors with a
new set of tools to fight deadly diseases."
- 23 Jan 1999 "The Human Touch It's no fuss. Just
reach into your computer screen and pull out what you want. Nat
Tunbridge tracks down a group of people who are revolutionising the
way we treat information."
- 16 Jan 1999 "Making Life Simple We tend to think
of evolution as making simple things more complex. But did it happen
the other way round for the humble bacterium? Oliver Morton
- 28 Nov 1998 "Hidden Inheritance
Everything comes from your genes - and they come from your mum and
dad. But there are tantalising hints that you inherit something else
as well, says Gail Vines."
- 21 Nov 1998 "I React Therefore I Am.
There are philosophers of biology and physics, but surely philosophy
and chemistry are worlds apart? Think again, says Lila Guterman"
- 3 Oct 1998 "Gas on the Brain"",
Davidson, C. "How do you make a powerful computer with a few
components and no internal wiring? Add a whiff of nitric oxide, of
- 3 Jan 1998 Approximate Entropy
- 29 Mar 1997 Crashing the Barriers Ian Stewart,